C2C Certified assessment and reporting for Obsidiana Compac
- Obsidiana Compac Product Family Astral and Volcano
>87% of materials
in weight are assessed
100% Closed-loop Water Cycle
which meets the C2C Certified v3.1 requirements for Platinum
Obsidiana COMPAC is the new material created using recycled glass. It is 100% recyclable and is a collection made up of 9 different designs. In addition, its 3d composition allows you to create unique elements without joints to show the constructive and decorative possibilities of the material.
We worked with Silicalia, the Obsidiana Compac manufacturing company, to explain the benefits of their products through different reporting formats. With the information gathered along the C2C Certified assessment process, we’ve developed the following documents:
- The Cradle to Cradle Certified Material Health Certificate Bronze
- Health Product Declaration
- Documents expressing the contribution of Obsidiana Compac to the most relevant greenbuilding programs: LEED®, BREEAM® and WELL®
- The Environmental Product Declaration.
- It is very important to conduct regular tests on materials composition to assess both quality and health
- Assessing material health enables an informed decision making on product’s development.