We have big objectives in common…
It isn’t enough to reduce or offset the negative impacts that our activities might have in terms of carbon emissions. We need to restore, to enhance life in all its forms, for the abundance to be real.
At EIG, we work to ensure that economic activity is in harmony with nature and society, applying this across the entire carbon cycle:
We help you every step of the journey
- From understanding your impact (when it comes to climate change, natural resources, biodiversity and people);
- To a positive carbon management strategy, more circular resource management, and supply chain management.
- Impact Mapping
- Gap Analysis
- Life Cycle Analysis, Carbon Footprint (scope 3)
- Circular Carbon Management Strategy
- Supply Chain Decarbonisation Strategy
- Environmental & Biodiversity Strategy
- Net Positive Implementation Program
- Supply Chain engagement & Training
- Circular Carbon Management Program
Our tailored services
The Circular Economy is already a clear path, both within the European Union and at national level. Do you want to get ahead of the regulations and take the lead? We can help.
The European Union Taxonomy clearly identifies six objectives to be achieved for investments to qualify as sustainable: climate change mitigation and adaptation, pollution prevention, the management of water resources, the protection of ecosystems, and the circular economy. Our Circular Transformation approach is geared towards making a substantial contribution in each of these areas.
We accompany you to implement the circular economy from the product, to the supply chain, to the company or region. Our methodology of implementation testing through pilot projects allows you to manage the risks of scalability and start seeing results right from the earliest stages.
- Circular Diagnosis
- Circular Diagnosis of Innovation Programs
- Roadmap towards Circularity
- Circular Optimization
- Implementation of Circular Innovation (new business models, consulting on the development of circular products)
- Circular Making (circular transformation + marketing, UX & communication plan)
- Transformation Programs
- Development of Pilot Projects to Test Innovations
- LCA Scope 3, C2C Certified Check
- Implementation of Circular Making
Cradle to Cradle Certified is the most ambitious and practical international certification for designing and manufacturing healthy, circular and responsible products.
With a trajectory spanning over a decade, it has helped over 500 companies to innovate and optimize more than 20,000 materials and products according to the world’s most advanced scientific criteria; and to align their business strategy, operations and partnerships through common sustainability objectives right across the value chain.
The Cradle to Cradle (C2C) Certified® Products Program
Program developed and managed by the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute (C2CPII), including the Cradle to Cradle Certified Product Standard and the Cradle to Cradle Certified Material Health Certificate.
The Cradle to Cradle Certified® Product Standard gathers the technical and performance requirements that products must meet in order to qualify for certification, organized into five categories.
Four levels of achievement: The C2C Certified program is designed for continuous improvement. A product is considered optimized when it reaches the Gold level.
Eco Intelligent Growth S.L. is an organization accredited to perform the assessment of products against the C2C Certified™ Products Program
The Cradle to Cradle Certified program is the most demanding of its kind, and provides a way to design and commercialize safe and circular products. How can you prepare for the assessment?
The C2C Certified® Products Program provides a framework to begin the circular transformation of the company, from the product to governance. Its benefits are even greater when applied in line with this vision, but guidance is often necessary to put it into practice.
At EIG, we help companies understand where they are at and how to reap the most benefits on the road towards excellence:
- Feasibility study for v4.0.
- Transition study from 3.1 to 4.0.
- Material Health pre-evaluation.
- Identification of potential issues in the supply chain in terms of social justice and transparency.
- Identification of opportunities for improvement related to water and soil.
- Identification of environmental impact through an LCA.
- Assessment for the development of the business and/or product strategy.
- Supply chain management. Assessment to identify suitable partners.
- Strategy to scale up the certification from a product family to a collection, or the entire catalogue.
- Identification of new business opportunities (circular models, value recovery).
- Roadmap to reach the Gold/Platinum level.
- Roadmap to improve Material Health achievements towards the Gold/Platinum level.
- System design and implementation of strategies for Product Circularity.
- Improvements in Social Fairness.
- LCA, EPD.